Why is closing the gender gap in clean energy fields so critical? How can you be part of the action to bring more gender diverse thoughts, talents, and leadership to clean energy innovation? Meet the C3E International Ambassadors and Mentors in the Webinar and get inspired!
Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) International is a multilateral initiative that aims to advance the transition to a low carbon economy through advancing women’s participation and leadership in the clean energy sector.
In the webinar you will
- get guidance on mentorship and resources to have a career that makes a meaningful impact on our planet.
- be inspired by a new role model in clean energy and meet our new 2020-2022 C3E International Ambassadors.
- learn about the C3E International Initiative and how we can work together to promote scholarships that can help young women pursue a career in clean energy.
You should participate if
- You are considering a career in clean energy.
- You want to get to know exceptional women in clean energy.
- You would like to learn about countries and organizations advancing gender equity in clean energy.
- You are looking for more information about the C3E International Initiative.
- You would like to ask questions to clean energy experts about their career journey.
Submit questions in advance on Twitter by tagging @C3E_Intl_Energy or via email to C3EInternational@hq.doe.gov. You can ask questions during the event on the webinar.