Energy storage is the key to secure resilience, reliability and dispatchability in the grid even when the energy mix is based on variable renewables. However, while there is a lot of awareness about batteries, thermal storage is still a largely unknown treasure to be distpachable – coming at third or less of the cost. In this webinar 5 thermal energy storage talk about the experience with thermal storage in Spain, China and Morocco and the new R&D technology that will revolutionize storing energy with longer durations, better round trip efficiencies and more competitive costs.
Join this webinar and…
- Hear about state-of-the-art the thermal energy storage developments in China, Spain and Morocco and understand the impact it has in renewable energy industry growth
- Analyze the main promising innovation efforts under development worldwide and when they will be deployed in commercial projects
- Study thermal storage technology close up to understand how large commercial capacity systems figures
- Mª Del Rocío Bayon: Senior Scientist from Plataforma Solar de Almería (PSA) in CIEMAT
- Esther Rojas: Researcher and Coordinator of the Thermal Storage Unit from Plataforma Solar de Almería (PSA) in CIEMAT
- Teresa Gong: Deputy Director of Global Business Development of Cosin Solar
- Yan Wang: associate professor of Institute of Electrical Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Khadija Elalami: postdoc at Green Energy Park
- Belén Gallego: CEO at Ata Insights
Please register for the webinar here.