Brought to you by Clean Energy Ministerial initiatives, the Clean Energy Solutions Center (CESC) and Empowering People Initiative (EPI), this webinar will explore opportunities, challenges, key resources, and solutions to prepare the global workforce for clean energy transitions. Presentations from expert speakers will highlight how to accomplish the clean energy economy with a focus on justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI). The webinar will also include an interactive component to build connections and share successful precedents, aiming to support industry and workforce stakeholders, clean energy ministries, youth, and communities.
- Annette Hollas – Natural Resources Canada; EPI co-lead
- Rob Horner – U.S. Department of Energy; CESC co-lead
- Debra Rowe – United Nations Environment Programme – Youth and Education Alliance / Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (UNEP-YEA/HESI)
- Samah Elsayed – International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- Frank Siebern-Thomas – European Commission, EPI co-lead
- Olubunmi Olajide – Student Energy
- Raj Pandya – Thriving Earth Exchange
- Daniel Dang – Solar Power Europe
- Olga Strietska-Ilina – International Labor Organization (ILO)
For registration, please click here!