The Equality in Energy Transitions Initiative “Woman of Distinction Award” recognizes and celebrates a professional woman working in the energy sector, who goes beyond business-as-usual. A woman of distinction’s success surpasses wealth and material assets and they demonstrate leadership through connecting with people, achieving career goals, and giving back to the community. A woman of distinction is powerful, knowledgeable, and making a clear and measurable difference in the energy sector around the world. They are a role model for other women both new and experienced, and share their strengths through mentorship or volunteer work, and empowering other women.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Nominations of another individual may be submitted by an
- Individual, Association, University or College, Professional Society, or other Organizations (including for- and non-profits)
Self-Nominations may be submitted by an
WHAT ARE THE UNIQUE CRITERIA FOR THIS AWARD?
- Applicant must be a woman working in the energy sector anywhere in the world
- More than 5 years of experience working in the energy sector
- Consider the opening statement. How does the applicant stand out? What actions, technology, advocacy, triumphs, challenges havethey overcome, supported, initiated, or achieved in the energy sector?
WHAT ARE THE GENERAL CRITERIA FOR THIS AWARD?
- This award is open in every country
- If self-submission, applicant contact information
- If nomination, applicant and nominator contact information
- A 500 word maximum description of applicant and the grounds on which they merit this award
- Links to social media profiles, websites, publications, etc., that will help us better understand the applicant
- Applicant may be contacted for further information if required for adjudication
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
WINNERS OF THE 2022 EQUALITY IN ENERGY TRANSITIONS AWARDS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE 13TH CLEAN ENERGY MINISTERIAL, 21-23 SEPTEMBER, IN PITTSBURGH.