The Equality in Energy Transitions Initiative “Organizational Leadership Award” recognizes an organization that has taken extensive actions to recruit, develop, and retain women within the clean energy sector. This award will showcase organizations that demonstrate outstanding leadership in advancing gender equality and creating inclusive workplaces. This award is open to public, private, and non-profit organizations.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Nominations of a company, organization, or group may be submitted by an
- Individual, Association, University or College, Professional Society, or other Organizations (including for- and non-profits)
WHAT ARE THE UNIQUE CRITERIA FOR THIS AWARD?
- The organization must be directly involved in the energy sector anywhere in the world
- Consider the opening statement. How does the organization stand out? What actions, technology, advocacy, triumphs, challenges have they overcome, supported, initiated, or achieved in the energy sector?
WHAT ARE THE GENERAL CRITERIA FOR THIS AWARD?
- This award is open in every country
- Applicant and nominator contact information both required
- A 500 word maximum description of applicant and the grounds on which the applicant organization merits this award
- Links to social media profiles, websites, publications, etc., that will help us better understand the applicant organization
- Applicant organization may be contacted for further information if required for adjudication
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
WINNERS OF THE 2022 EQUALITY IN ENERGY TRANSITIONS AWARDS WERE ANNOUNCED AT THE 13TH CLEAN ENERGY MINISTERIAL, 21-23 SEPTEMBER, IN PITTSBURGH.