The Equality in Energy Transitions Initiative “Emerging Leader Award” recognizes and celebrates a developing talent who has shown outstanding promise to advance gender equality in the energy sector through demonstrated leadership, innovation or initiative. It acknowledges achievements in the areas of leadership, policy and advocacy, technical advancement and R&D, project development, community engagement, promotion/adoption of clean energy technologies, and/or volunteer work.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Nominations of another individual may be submitted by an
- Individual, Association, University or College, Professional Society, or other Organizations (including for- and non-profits)
Self-Nominations may be submitted by an
WHAT ARE THE UNIQUE CRITERIA FOR THIS AWARD?
- Applicant must be a woman working in the energy sector anywhere in the world
- Applicant must have 1 – 5 years (maximum) experience working in the energy sector
- Consider the opening statement. How does the applicant stand out as an emerging leader? What actions, technology, advocacy, triumphs, challenges have they overcome, supported, initiated, or achieved in the energy sector?
WHAT ARE THE GENERAL CRITERIA FOR THIS AWARD?
- This award is open in every country
- If self-submission, applicant contact information
- If nomination, applicant and nominator contact information
- A 500 word (maximum) description of applicant and the grounds on which they merit this award
- Links to social media profiles, websites, publications, etc., that will help us better understand the applicant
- Applicant may be contacted for further information if required for adjudication
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
WINNERS OF THE 2022 EQUALITY IN ENERGY TRANSITIONS AWARDS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE 13TH CLEAN ENERGY MINISTERIAL, 21-23 SEPTEMBER, IN PITTSBURGH.